Sunday, March 3, 2013

Banner Love

Hello, my name is Maggie and I am a banner-aholic. I don't care what it's made out of or what color it is, I love them all! Every time I go to decorate for any occasion I always seem to work a banner in there somehow. I'm not sure what the appeal is, I can't explain it, but I am truly obsessed! In my book you cannot go wrong with any type of banner, whether it's made of paper or fabric or anything else you can scrounge up and glue or tie to some sort of string.

Here are just a few examples, some are of my own design and some I fell in love with on other blogs. 

When I planned on redecorating my daughter's room I first made a banner for her birthday party and then planned the entire redo based on the banner.


Valentine Banner I made for my Living Room

Another of the Valentine Banner

I designed this banner to compliment some tablescapes for an event at my favorite crafting retreat Whitworth Ranch in Scurry, Texas.  The retreat is honored to be the location of a creative event for a lovely group of ladies. The event is know as the Beauty in Blue.

Close up of the middle of a finished Beauty in Blue banner
Here are some examples of some banners I've found on pinterest
Trinity Designs







 photo c4bf2921-afda-41aa-8d7a-33eb1d2156ee_zps73dc9248.jpg

2 comments:

  1. The banners all turned out great and the ladies loved them! Thank you Maggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING. Absolutely beautiful.
    kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete