Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mini Card Set

Here it is, another Tuesday night and I'm settling down for the night, but I did manage to get a few things done.  A little bit of laundry, a little bit of dishes, and a little bit of crafting.  I've been toying with the idea of starting up an Etsy shop.  I have a few ideas sketched out and a few in my head still.  But here is a little preview of the sort of thing I would like to put in my shop. 








































It's a simple set of 6 note cards.  Two each of Thank You, Miss You and Just a note.  I designed it to give to someone as a gift.  Not sure who I'm giving it to yet.  But hopefully they will love it!  I think next time I'm going with a more shabby chic look. 
 photo c4bf2921-afda-41aa-8d7a-33eb1d2156ee_zps73dc9248.jpg

1 comment:

  1. OK, this is adorable... If you still can't think of anyone else to give it to, I'll take it off your hands! Pretty colors and I love the grren shred!

    ReplyDelete